A cookie is a text file consisting of small amounts of information which are downloaded and may be stored in your web browser or other devices connected to the internet, such as, a PC, smartphone, or tablet. Cookies automatically store details of your use of the website or your browsing such as:
- Internet domain and IP Address from the location of your browsing.
- Type of web browser software along with its structure and operating system used in browsing the company’s website.
- Date and time of your visit to the company’s website.
- Web address of other website(s) that links you to the company’s website.
- Webpages that you’ve visited and exited from our company’s website including the content and duration of your visit.
The types of cookies used and applied include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Strictly Necessary Cookies: This type of cookie is important to the functioning of the company’s website and includes cookies that grant you secure accessibility to information and usage of the company’s website.
- Analytical/Performance Cookies: This type of cookie allows the company to recognise and count the amount of visitors along with their browsing which will be used for improving the website’s functionality and suitability. Furthermore, collection of statistical data regarding behaviours on how you access and visit websites will help in improving the functionality of the website thus allowing the users to better search for content, help understand the users’ area of interests, and measure the effectiveness of the company’s advertising.
- Functionality Cookies: This type of cookie is used to recognise you when you re-visit the company’s website. This will further help the company adjust and personalise content that fits your requirement. This also includes your preference settings such as languages, regions, preferred font size, etc.
- Targeting Cookies: This type of cookie will record the data from your visit to the company’s website(s), webpages, and links which will help in adjusting and personalising content that further fits your requirements. The company may also share this information with third-parties with the same aforementioned purpose(s).
- Advertising Cookies: This type of cookie will memorise your settings and preferences during your visit to the website which will be used as a reference for adjusting advertisements that are most suitable to you. For example, selecting an advertisement of interest to you or preventing or preventing the same advertisement from being shown repeatedly in order to measure the effectiveness of the company’s advertisement.
You may refuse, accept, or remove cookies at any moment by activating or accessing your browser settings. Information about the procedure to follow in order to enable, disable or remove cookies can be found on your internet browser provider’s website via your help screen. However, please note that refusing or disabling cookie function may cause some features of the website from functioning for the intended purpose such as not being able to access a certain part of the website or unable to receive information personalised to you during your visit to the website.
Although most internet browsers are initially set up to automatically accept cookies, most internet browsers allow you accept or block cookies provided by the company at any given moment by changing your browser settings.
Access to the help section of each browser is provided in the links below. You can search for and learn about more details regarding cookie management for each browser via links below:
- Internet Explorer : https://support.microsoft.com/th-th/help/17479/windows-internet-explorer-11-change-security-privacy-settings
- Microsoft Edge : https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4534105
- Google Chrome : https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
- Firefox : http://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/Cookies
- Safari : https://support.apple.com/en-gb/guide/safari/sfri11471/mac
- Safari iOS : https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201265
- Android : http://support.google.com/chrome/answer/2392971?hl=en-GB
However, please note that refusing or disabling cookie function may cause some features of the website from functioning properly.
Our company is not responsible or in any ways related with the websites or contents contained in the websites mentioned above.